Planning to Retire Soon!
If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news in the right side bar of this blog. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer-Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
Thursday, May 9, 2013
A Milestone in my Blogging Activities
Today, I have reached a new milestone in my writing activities. I have attained close to 800, 000 Page Views in my blogs.
I have ten blog sites. However only five are widely read. I started blogging in the summer of 2009.
I am proud to announce that as of today, I have reached my goal to have at least half a million viewers. As for the record here are the stats from my five sites totaling 796, 262. I hope to reach over a million readers* by the end of summer. Please help me attain my goal by continuing to read my blogs:
1. Life in US and in the Philippines, http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com 192, 759
2. Marinduque Awaits You, http://marinduqueawaitsyou.blogspot.com 189, 937
3. Marinduque, Paradise Island , http://marinduquemyislandparadise.blogspot.com 168, 763
4. Chateau Du Mer Beach Resort, http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com 126, 687
5. The Intellectual Migrant-Autobiography, http://theintelectualmigrant.blogspot.com 117, 946
The ten most popular articles ( title, date posted and page views are:
1. Boracay and the Regency Hotel ( 1/16/11), 16,588
2. Death Valley National Park( 2/1/10), 15,975
3. Chapter 4, My College Years ( 5/09/09), 12,033
4. Singkil and Tinikling Folk Dances ( 1/26/09), 11,911
5. Have You Eaten a Durian? (9/12/10), 10, 456
6. Lagen Island, El Nido Resort (11/23/10), 7,921
7. Cloyne Court, Excerpt 10 (9/22/11), 7,008
8. Japanese-American War in PHL ( 10/10/10), 6,821
9. Chapter 1, Childhood Memories ( 5/09/09), 6,160
10. Bellarocca Resort and Spa, MRQ ( 5/20/09), 5,946
* Actually I had attained very close to one million viewers today, If I include my 5 other blogs as follows:
1. Where the Heck is Marinduque, http://planningtovisitthephilippines.blogspot.com, 63,125 page views
2. Why Retire in the PHL, http://whyretireinthephilippines.blogspot.com, 46,197
3. I left My Heart in MRQ, http://marinduqueonmymind.blogspot.com, 45,088
4. Amazing and Sexy Images in the Internet, http://amazingimagesintheinternet.blogspot.com, 9,344 (started on 8/12)
5. My Autobiography-David Balleza Katague, http://davidbkatague.blogspot.com, 4,005 ( started on 12/12)
The total page views of the above five blogs is 167,754. If I add this to the 796,262 page views above. the total is 964,916, very close to 1 million views.
Please help support my blogs by also clicking on the ads. Thank you my dear readers! Good Day or Nite to All!