Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Monday, May 6, 2013

Do You Agree or Disagree?



The following quotes attracted my attention recently.

1. Most Marriages are made in heaven.

2. If a man is still single when he turns 35, he is either gay or a really smart man.

3. There are as many battered husbands as battered wives in the US.

4. Money is the best source of happiness.

4. All of us are bisexual, since there is no one who is 100% hetero or homo sexual.

I will be glad to hear of your opinion. Do you agree or disagree?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...