Planning to Retire Soon!
If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news in the right side bar of this blog. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer-Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
Friday, May 17, 2013
My Favorite Inspirational Quotes and Video
Sunset from the Balcony of Chateau Du Mer Beach House, Boac, Marinduque, Philippines with Macrine and Miko,(my pet dog) in the background.
I always believe in the 6P's of Life. In order to succeed, one must always practice the 6P's: Patience, Perseverance, Prayers, Preparation, Persistence and Perspiration. I have written an article dated 5/09/09 in my autobiography at http://theintellectualmigrant.blogspot.com, Chapter 3, about the three failures in my life that inspired me to success. I AM INVITING YOU TO READ IT.
The following video is a good example of an inspirational video. Let me know if this video inspires you to succeed or at least gave you a positive attitude in life.
The following are some of my favorite quotes shared in Facebook and Twitter Pages.
1. “Just know, when you truly want success, you’ll never give up on it. No matter how bad the situation may get.” - Unknown
2. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.” – Les Brown
3. “I don’t regret the things I’ve done, I regret the things I didn’t do when I had the chance.” – Unknown
4.“Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.” - Joshua J. Marine
5. “Its hard to wait around for something you know might never happen; but its harder to give up when you know its everything you want.” – Unknown
6.“One of the most important keys to Success is having the discipline to do what you know you should do, even when you dont feel like doing it.” - Unknown
7. “Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.” - Unknown
8. “Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, or worn. It is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace & gratitude.” - Denis Waitley
9. “In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.” – Bill Cosby
10. Dont be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. - Unknown
11. “The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
12. “Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” - Unknown
13. “Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
14.“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
15. “Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown
16. “Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect. it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections.” - Unknown
Do you have a favorite inspirational quotes that you can share? For more quotes, visit www.addicted2success.com