Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Friday, March 18, 2016

The Four Living David Katagues of the World

David Efren, David Balleza and David E III Katagues
Kirk David Katague

Just recently I had a surprise visit from my nephew from Australia. His name is Dave Katague, only son of my brother Efren Katague( Australia). His visit triggers memories of my father, David Jamili Katague, great, great grandson of Don Manuel Javellana and Dona Gertrudes Lopez. http://javellana.wordpress.com

When Dave Katague( nephew from Australia) posted our picture of the 3 David Katagues in the world, one of my other nephew named Kirk David Katague( son of my other brother, Ruben ( Bacolod City, Philippines) mentioned that he should be the number 4, since he was also named after his Lolo. Thus I am writing a short vignettes of the four still living David Katagues of the world. My spouse of 59 years told me that all the David Katagues are good looking men. Do you agree? If so let me know or just clicked the LIKE button.

1. David B. Katague (ME): Read the following site for my professional career: http://planningtovisitthephilippines.blogspot.com/2008/08/professional-career-of-david-b-katague.html

2. David Efren Katague( nephew from Australia) https://vimeo.com/davekatague and has a Face Book Page

3. My son the 3rd David Katague is a Transportation Security Officer, TSA in Sacramento, since 2005. His former employment were at PricewaterhouseCoopers as a Senior Information Technology Consultant from Sep 1997 - Feb 2002. Before that he was a Policy Analyst at the Executive Office of the President from Aug 1992 to Sept 1995.

He has two degrees as follows: From Carnegie Mellon University with a Masters Degree in Public Policy & Public Management(1986 - 1988) and from University of California, Davis with a Bachelor Science degree in Agricultural & Managerial Economics(1982 - 1986). He does not have a Face Book page.

4. Kirk David Katague,( nephew from the Philippines) https://www.facebook.com/shevid.cerbokatague?fref=ts

Kirk David is 28 yrs old and will be turning 29 this November. He is five feet and eleven inches. He is not yet married but will be having a baby boy next month. He is naming him David Zion Katague.

He plans on settling down next year. He studied cookery in Cebu, because he wants to apply in a cruise ship. He said he is very proud to bear the name after his Lolo David.



Here is my response after receiving the above information: Wow, what a coincidence about what you are saying regarding naming your son David Zion. This will insure that the David Katague's name continues. I am 81 years old and pretty soon I will be gone. This indeed good news and you made me very happy. I like to meet you again someday. The last time, I remember meeting you was when you were just a kid in Jaro in Amor's home with your Dad and other members of your family. Say Hello to your DAD and Mom. I will be posting an article about The Four Living David Katagues of the World soon! ( Number 5 coming soon-Congratulations in advance, David Kirk)

For the David Katague genealogy and ancestry see the following article:
http://davidbkatague.blogspot.com/2015/11/my-great-great-grand-parents-from-my.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...