Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Monday, May 2, 2016

Replacing My Grass Lawn with Drought Resistant Plants

My front lawn after the removable of a 30-year old dying maple tree

I am doing some research on drought resistant plants to replace the grass in my front yard. I have called for estimates from two landscaping design companies in our area. As of today, I have not seen the design that I like highlighting drought resistant plants.

I saw four photos of drought resistant plants in the web and from the website of American Landscape Design of Sacramento as follows:









What is your favorite design and plants? Any ideas and suggestions will be appreciated. I am leaning towards photo #2.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...