Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Friday, December 2, 2011

Why I do not Write for ViewsHound

Photo from FaceBook

This is Frank Cabunoc first article in ViewsHound*. Frank is a long-time friend, I met in Facebook and via my other blog sites. Based on the extensive and positive comments from the ViewsHound community, this will not be his first and last article, I am quite sure. Congratulations on your excellent piece of writing, Frank. I hope to read more articles from you soon.

Why I do not write for ViewsHound | ViewsHound

*ViewsHound is published by Publisha Ltd. It is a Seedcamp 2010 winning company, and have raised significant funding creating a great experience for readers and authors all over the world. It is an independent and privately owned company based in UK.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...