Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Friday, December 27, 2013

Acrobatic Ballet before the End of 2013

Today, I like to share with you, my interest on acrobatic dancing and ballet. The two ballet that I saw live while I was a graduate student in Chicago were The Nut Cracker Suite and Swan Lake. If you love ballet, you will like these two videos. They illustrate the point that action speaks louder than words. There is nothing more what I can say of the beauty, grace and skill these dancers exhibit in the two videos as follows: Enjoy!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...