Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Time for Some Guitar Music

Time for some guitar music. The following are two of my favorites. How about you? What is your favorite guitar peice?

Malaguena, a spanish guitar classic was composed by Ernesto Lecuona. I first heard of this composition during my teen-age years in the Philippines played on the piano. I love this music more as I grew older and older. Below is a duet guitar rendition of this memorable music.

Here's a guitar rendition of the popular "Somewhere Over the RAINBBOW"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...