Planning to Retire Soon!
If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news in the right side bar of this blog. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer-Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
Thursday, November 27, 2014
Are You Addicted to Facebook?
I believe you are if:
1. FB is your homepage or default browser
2. You read your FB three times a day, in the morning, in the afternoon and before your bedtime
3. You open FB when you feel depressed or bored
4. You read all the chatters including all ramblings of your friends and people you do not even know
5. You love hearing all the compliants, plans and gossips and pictures of people you do not even know
6. Last in my list ( but probably not in yours) you get withdrawal symptons, if there is problem with your PC and the internet is not available for more than 3 hours and FB is not available.
I know there are other symptoms, I had not listed, so please feel free to add to the above list.
Last but not least, if you are reading this blog, you are not only a FB book addict but also an Internet addict. Any way Happy Thanksgiving and may your life filled with abundance and blessings.