Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Google Adsense and President Trump's Income Tax Policy


Let me start by saying that Google AdSense and President Trump Income Taxes policy are the same. It makes the Rich more richer and the Poor more poorer.

Six months ago, I accidentally push an update button on my Google AdSense Account. My account was instantly frozen. Since I am not earning more than $100 a month, I have no direct access to the Google Adsense Help Desk. On the other hand if you are earning $100 or more per month, you have a direct e-mail access to Google Technical and Help Desk. I have my Google Adsense account approved since 2010.

I know my account is still active but I can not read any ads in my site, thus no income. It took me three months to figure out what I did not do to receive the following message:

"We’re reviewing your site. Reviewing your site will take up to 3 days. We'll email you when we're done".

It had been three weeks since I received this message. If you have similar experience with Google Adsense, can you help me find out what is going on! Will the 3 days turned to 3 months or to 3 years? I will appreciate any help or advise to get my Adsense account going active again.

Here's a video on how to set-up an Adsense Account for your site.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...