Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Monday, October 16, 2017

My Pineapple Plant in the US and in the Philippines


My pineapple plant grown from the commercial fruit I purchased from the grocery here in the US. Will it bear fruit before the winter Season? This potted pineapple plant greet visitors as it is located in our entrance patio!


This skinny pineapple plant in my garden in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines is starting to bear fruit. I also started it from commercial pineapple fruit I purchased in the public market in Boac. For other tropical fruits in my garden in the Philippines visit: https://davidbkatague.blogspot.com/2013/10/tropical-fruits-in-gardens-of-chateau.html

For more information on pineapple culture also visit: http://www.writersreps.com/Pineapple-Culture

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...