Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Night Time Photos from Our Two Residencies

Here are some of my favorite night time photographs from our two residences( in Northern California and in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines).

Night Time at the Main House-Chateau Du Mer

Two Moons from the front balcony of the main house, Boac

Night Time at the Beach House, Amoingon, Boac


Solar Lights in my Garden, Chateau Du Mer Conference Hall, Boac, Marinduque

Sunset at Chateau Du Mer, Beach House Bridge of Love

Beach House Bridge of Love at Night

Beach House Bridge at Twilight

Our Capiz Shell Parol, Northern California

Christmas Lights Decor

One of my favorite garden statuary at night, Northern California


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...