Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Sunday, August 25, 2019

Mother Duck and Her Six Ducklings


Yesterday,I was surprise to see a mother duck and her six ducklings in my front yard. I tried to give her food scraps, but she ignored it. She is not as tamed as expected but for the last hour she and her family of six cuties were enjoying the sprinkler water in my lawn and the shade of the bushes. I hope they eat the food leftovers and stay for another day. I enjoyed watching them from my picture window inside the house.




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...