Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

New and Old Photos from My Album

New and Old Photos from My Album

Ditas and Carenna, 2020
It is time to forget the corona virus pandemic and stock market collapse for a few minutes and enjoy the following old and new photos from my Album! 

Ditas and Governor Gauvin Newsom, 2020
Yosemite National Park, Winter, 2020
Homemade Chili Relleno with Cholula Hot Sauce
A Carenna and Ditas Blanket
Macrine Eating Breakfast with Caretaker's Assistance, 2020
Macrine's High School Graduation-She is  Seating First on the Right-Front Row


Meanwhile, enjoy this short video of the wedding of Amiel and Erika, May, 1019 with CDM as the venue
https://www.facebook.com/sixpmstudio/videos/vb.1480526228910802/2322644764691231/?type=2&theater

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...