Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Presenting Stjepan Hauser-One of My Favorite Cellist


The Piano and Violin have always been my two favorite musical instruments. But after listening to Stjepan Hauser, a Croatian cellist, play the cello I must admit I consider the cello now as my number #1 favorite musical instrument.

Here are two videos by Hauser that moved my heart and soul and transport me to musical ecstasy and delight.



In case you are not familiar of this handsome and talented cellist, here's his short biography:

Stjepan Hauser is a Croatian cellist who has a net worth of $8 million. Stjepan Hauser was born in Pula, Croatia in June 1986. He is a member of the group 2Cellos with Luka Sulic. He has performed in more than 40 countries and has played at the Royal Albert Hall, Wigmore Hall, Southbank Centre, Amsterdam Concertgebouw, and more. The YouTube video for his cover of the song "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson performed solely on cello with his friend Luka Sulic became a sensation in 2011 and the two formed 2Cellos which was signed by Sony Music Entertainment. 

That year Hauser released the albums Urban and Hauser with Damir Urban and another album with Oliver Dragojevic. Hauser has toured with Sulic as a part of the Elton John band and released his classical album Brahms, Beethoven & Brunch for Clarinet, Cello & Piano in 2011. In 2011, 2Cellos appeared in the TV series Glee and in 2013 the 2Cellos album In2itiion was released. Their album Celloverse was released in 2015.

Hauser loves to play barefoot and surrounded by water ( waterfalls, ocean tides, running rivers and gentle rain as well as mountains and forests as background). 


 For details on Hauser and Sulic ( 2Cellos) visit:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2Cellos 

If you have time here's one of his well-attended concert.

 

and last but not least is the Duo's Storm by Vivaldi. Watch out for my next posting on Luka Sulic.


All I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW!

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...