Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Saturday, March 30, 2024

The Easter Sunday Brunch-Happy Easter to All

While taking photos of the spring blooms in our Courtyard,  I found 17 Easter Eggs including one Golden Egg in the THD Courtyard last Wednesday Morning. I submitted my Golden egg to the Front Desk, and I was told I earned a ticket for a lottery of Unknown Prizes not to exceed I Million Dollars. I was informed that there are 2 golden eggs, so my chance of winning a prize is 50%. 
Here are photos of the 18 Easter Eggs, I found,

  

Easter Egg Hunting reminds me of My late son, David E III employment with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) during the Clinton- Gore Administration (1993-2000)💥.  Here's a paragraph about David E, I wrote on our experiences with Easter Egg Hunting in the Lawn of the White House.



"During David's E.  time of employment with OMB 💥we received annual Christmas cards from the White House as well as special invitations to special events such as the Easter Egg Hunting in the lawn of the White House and during Christmas Parties for OMB employees. Receiving Annual White House Christmas Cards from 1993 to 2000 and being invited to the Lawn Parties in the White House is an experience in our life, we( The David Balleza Katague Family) will never forget." 

 
A popular topic during our meal times conversation here at THD is, Are you being invited for Easter Dinner? Almost all of the seniors I talk to, gave me the popular answer, I am still waiting!      

Most of the Residents here have Relatives in the Surrounding Neighboring Cities around Walnut Creek. Every now and then, our relatives ( sons, daughters and in-laws) visits us when they are free. Our Children and Grand Children have busy lives, so personally, I am not expecting weekly communications with them. However, most of us seniors will be delighted if we get attention on Holidays, Like Easter, ThanksGiving and/or Christmas Holidays or at least during our Birthdays. 

Anyway, THD had a special Sunday Brunch ( see Menu above) for Easter Sunday, March 31 from 10:30 AM to 12:45PM. I am looking forward for the Brunch.  My Easter Greetings to All!     

Again, Happy Easter to All!!!

Meanwhile Here are some photos of the spring blooms at our Court Yard .





Do you the name of this flower? A trumpet Flower- ? beautiful light pink

It is in this CourtYard where I found the Golden Egg.  Purple Geranium..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...