Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Monday, May 30, 2011

North America National Parks

Yosemite National Park-photo by Frank Cabunoc
Today is Memorial Day -unofficial day of the start of the summer season, although the weather has not been cooperative here in Northern California( sunny but cold)! Summer time is the time to visit our National Parks and enjoy the outdoors and the beauties of nature. The following is a beautiful video by David Fortney-an award winning cinematographer(Source: www.jansen.com.). I love this video and I have just to share it with you.

How many national parks have you visited in your life time? My wife and I had visited only six national parks but several ( seven) national and historical landmarks/monuments since we immigrated to the US in 1960. Our visits to these parks will never be erased in our memories. I hope you enjoy the video below:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...