Planning to Retire Soon!
If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Please do not forget to read the latest national and international news in the right side bar of this blog. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer-Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines
Monday, August 1, 2011
My Favorite Fourteen One-Liners
Let me start the month of August with a smile on your Face. Here are my 14 favorite one-liners? I hope this will make your day!
1. Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
2. Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. "Yes" is the answer.
3. We live in a society where pizza gets to your house before the police.
4. Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship.
5. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
6. If I agreed with you we'd both be wrong.
7. Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.
8. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
9. Children: You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next 16 years telling them to sit down and shut-up.
10. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
11. My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch.
12. Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand. (Bridge players, this one is for you).
13. The early bird might get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
14. Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't
Do you have a one-liner to share?