Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Still looking for a Writing Site Comparable to ViewsHoumd


I am still looking for a writing site. I really missed ViewsHound. I have several pages in Squidoo.com and about 35 articles on Pu.blish.us. I am not very happy on either one of them. I have heard of Open Saloon, Triond, Hubpages, Xanga,and writing.com and a few other writing sites, but it is not comparable to ViewsHound, I believe. So if you know of any other writing sites, I will appreciate the information you can provide. In the meantime, I am still maintaining all my 8 blog sites as often as I can. If you have not visited them, please drop by at http://lifeinus1960present.blogspot.com or at http://chateaudumer.blogspot.com
There is a link to the other six blogs in one of the sites above.

I hope you have a productive 2012 and will continue to read my blogs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...