Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A Job Opportunity for International Investment Management


I received the following letter in my e-mail recently. I am sharing this job opportunity to all my readers, since I am not interested or feel qualified for the position.

Greetings,

My name is Luis Leal, I represent Gateway Financial Services in United Kingdom as Head of Operations Private Banking Department.

Having come through your contact information via the internet business directory. We would like to know if you will be willing to take care of one of our client investment that is interested in investing in your country.

Your job entail helping him to establish a trading name in your business operations while he invest with over $30 Million US Dollars and at the same time share the profits according to any discreet stipulated agreements made by both parties and the investment will also be managed by you.

Upon acceptance of this offer, we shall make arrangement for a possible business meeting between you and our client in London or UAE for Familiarization and subsequent mobilization. Your flight expenses, hotel reservations and other modalities will be refunded to you. The company waits to know your decision about this offer, so please kindly get back to me immediately for more discussions and is better you write back to me now with your contact details so I know how to proceed with the venture.

Regards,
LUIS LEAL
105 New North Quay,
Saint Heiler JE2 3NG,
Jersey Channel Island,
United Kingdom.
www.gatewayfinance.co.uk

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's what I found about the company in the Internet!

Gateway Finance is a leading wealth manager and is very vast in Wealth and Investment Management with focus on private and intermediary clients worldwide, providing international investment management, fiduciary services and Loan syndication.

It is a major financial services provider engaged in wealth management with an extensive international patronage from Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. With over 15 years of history and expertise in finance industry, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide. The organization is involve with the following:

Asset protection, liquidity planning and mitigating risks to clients’ wealth
Passing assets to the next generation
Tax-efficient financial planning
International investment structures
Establishment and administration of trusts, companies and foundations
Structuring for entrepreneurial and family businesses
Support with real estate purchases
Dedicated planning for any complex, cross-border assets
Loan syndication to take your dreams to reality

Even though I have an MBA degree from the UC Berkeley Haas Business School (1980), I do not feel qualified for the above position. Moreover at this stage of my career, I have no desire to travel or hustle for a living. I am sharing this job opportunity with you my readers, Perhaps you will be interested.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...