Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Sunday, December 3, 2017

Set Aside Modesty When it Comes to Your Grand Children Accomplishments


I have just finished reading a posting in the FaceBook page of a relative being apologetic when he posted accomplishments of his grand children. I informed him to forget humbleness when it comes your grand children accomplishments because it is only human to be proud of your grand children accomplishments.

From the FB page of a Relative: PROUD OF MY APOS: This Popsie, as my grandchildren or apos call me, cannot help but post these recent milestones and achievements in their young lives. I'm sure other people's grandchildren have equal if not higher achievements than mine. But however major or minor my apos' feats are, I cannot help but share them with friends and relatives. Please forgive me for casting modesty aside.

My Comment: When it comes to achievements of your apos, there is no modesty and I fully understand the feelings of a proud GrandPa and GrandMa. I endorse your "yabang" a million times. I am sure there will be more accomplishments/milestones as they grow to adulthood so keep up with the postings ( exactly what I am doing with the accomplishments of my own children and apos).

So casting modesty aside, May I have the pleasure of presenting my 14-year old grand daughter Carenna Katague Thompson musical accomplishments :

https://www.facebook.com/CarennaKTmusic/


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...