Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Ditas and Grand Mother Paz Balleza Katague

Is there a resemblance between my youngest daughter ( Ditas Katague) and my mother (Paz Barrido Balleza Katague)?. A few of my relatives think there is. I think Ditas has more resemblance to my younger sister-Agnes or her first cousins Jemma and Krisheil. Judge for your self in the following photos.


Latest two pictures of Ditas

Mama Pacing and My Siblings, 1976

Amor (Knitz) Wedding- Agnes is in front row to the Right, 1976

My Three Sisters-Agnes is in the Middle

Ditas and Carenna, 2016

Mama Pacing and Me, Mid-1980's
Mama Pacing, Baby Agnes and Flocy visit with Igsoon Ceding and Family, San Jose, CA, 1979

Ditas First Cousin, Jemma Katague daughter of Erico( RIP) my younger brother

Ditas First Cousin, Krishiel Katague- daughter of Ruben-my youngest brother

CarennaKT September, 2019

Carenna latest photo, Age 16, Junior in high school- Ditas only daughter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...