Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Tuesday, July 21, 2026

David K-The Boy That Solve the Puzzle by Veronica Arriaga


https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:8cd9c535-368a-45b5-b9bd-7c348444b6f3?fbclid=IwY2xjawTMxV1leHRuA2FlbQIxMABicmlkETFZUVNPZXA4MGNHMDBuNm42c3J0YwZhcHBfaWQQMjIyMDM5MTc4ODIwMDg5MgABHjaiMdhpJyYYDFOGUli5e1dS82uqCZr3WQNhN_Dy8MFy0LbAHBDzrkIVg5x7_aem_ssgs6ryBhVOMMXxyg2RWXQ&viewer%21megaVerb=group-discover

Thank You Veronica, for the above write up. Among some testimonials of my writings and Life here at THD, your write-up above as inspired by your grandson, I will always treasure. May I reiterate you continue encouraging your grandson to get involve writing projects similar to what you wrote about me.     

Summary of the Above Article: 

David K, a clever boy in Heritage Downtown, used his intelligence and perseverance to solve a mysterious riddle that promised a treasure. Through collaboration, creativity, and strategic thinking learned from a bridge game, he revealed that true wealth lies in sharing talents and helping others, inspiring his community and demonstrating that heroism involves uniting and uplifting others.

https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:8cd9c535-368a-45b5-b9bd-7c348444b6f3

Meanwhile, my Photos of the Day: 

My Two Great Grandsons- Graham King and Beau Joseph 

Second Caricature Photos of me with Corrected Birthdays- A very proud Super LOLO 


 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...