Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Things to Do and See in Marinduque, Philippines

With the recent news that air plane services will now be available from Manila to Marinduque and back in the near immediate future, it is high time that I repost this article from my blogs. This article was posted in 2010, but is it is timely and there is no need for an update. Again, may I comment that with the availability of air transportation services to the Island in the near future, Marinduquenos all over the world can now say that the transportation infrastructure in the island is no longer in the Middle Ages but in the 21st century.



Here's a 5.5 minutes video from marinduquegov.blogspot.com summarizing what you can see and do during your visit to Marinduque-my island Paradise. If you have additional questions feel free to call me or send me an email. I hope you enjoy this video. Cheers!



Stay with us when you visit Marinduque, but be sure to give us plenty of warning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...