Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Time for Some Romantic Music-Romance de Amor

Photo from music-bazaar.com ( Paul Mauriat-Japan)
Yesterday was not a typical day for the month of August here in Northern California. It was not a sunny day. In the afternoon it was even punctuated with gentle drops of rain, a very,very rare event during the month of August. The temperature was in the high 70's F. Normally we are in the 90's or even in the 3 digits. After spending an hour in the INTERNET, and making sure that the closing date for my loan mortgage refinancing is confirmed for this coming Thursday, I got tired and need some easy listening and relaxation music.

I choose three renditions of Spanish Romance (Romance De Amor)-one of my favorite piece of classical music. The first one is the piano version and the second one the guitar interpretation of Jesse L. The 3rd one is with violin and piano with flowers as the background. Which one is your favorite?





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...