Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Another Excellent Video from TED Talks

The Five Nieva-Jambalos Sisters
I like to share this video about Happiness and Good Health. The subject of Relationship was just one of the topics, that my visiting nephew from Australia and I had discussed recently. If you are not happy with your life, perhaps watching this video is the best 12 minutes that you have spent watching videos in the web.


In case you are not familiar with TED Talks, visit this site: Browse TED Talks | TED.com
https://www.ted.com/talks

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...