Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Friday, April 28, 2023

Non-Digitally Altered Photographs of My Residence for Sale

The front Yard-not Digitally Altered- My gardener need to trim the bushes soon

In preparation for my residence listing in a few days, a professional photographer took several pictures of the Inside and Outside of my house. I got a  copy of the 54 photographs today. I also took a few pictures of the backyard and pool using my cheap cell phone. My realtor informed me that out of the 54 photos only 7 will be digitally altered for the virtual marketing. The digitally altered photos for advertising will not be available until next week. Meanwhile here are a few of the real ( not altered) taken by the professional photographer of both inside and outside of the property. I am also posting my own photos of the backyard I took this morning with my cheap cell phone. 

In my disclosure I intend to leave to the buyer a few of my potted plants and ornamentals as well as a few Garden Statuaries and Plaques. I estimate the value of these potted plants and statuaries to be approximately $500. My backyard is a Gardener's delight as shown in the following unaltered photos.



The above three unaltered photos were taken by the professional photographer

The following photos of my backyard I took this morning with my cheap cell phone.



 



Here are some professionally unaltered photos of the rest of the House. 


 

The Master Bedroom
One of the Guest Rooms with the Trundle Bed
The Kitchen and Breakfast / Family Room Area
The Kitchen- with sliding Pantry shelves
The Living Room and the Picture Window-The Piano is for Sale


The Entrance Foyer and Part of the Family Room

The Main Bathroom-Double Sink

The Family Room
The Formal Dining Room

Another Guest Room-Former Room of David E III with some of his Caps Collection  

Looking forward to the Proposed 7 digitally Altered Photos for Virtual Advertising. I will certainly shared them as soon as they are available.



 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...