Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Friday, April 21, 2023

Time to Say Good Bye to Fair Oaks is Near

 

With today's completion of the resurfacing and tiling of the swimming pool, my realtor is preparing to list my residence for 20 years for Sale. The real estate market here in Fair Oaks is picking up a little speed in spite of the still high mortgage interest rates compared to last year. I took pictures of the backyard with the pool partially filling in. I also took a picture of my side yard, after I spent $300 to have a trash guy dumped all the scraps/woods etc... on the side yard including several boxes of old books/clothes stored in the Shed. What is left in the Shed are dozens of picture frames/mirrors that I have save for 60 years. They will be on sale planned for the first week of June. Here are some photos of my backyard. 

Backyard as viewed from the Family Room. Note that Robin is eagerly watching the pool filling in. 
Backyard as Viewed from the Master Bedroom Sliding Door. The exercise machine is up for free adoption to anyone who can haul it.
My side yard with the Storage Shed after Clean-Up by the Trash Guy
A view of Some of My Potted Plants and My Parrot Decor from Marinduque

The start of the filling-in process- Contracted to a Professional Pool Service and Repair company near me.

Looking at my beautiful backyard with pool running gave me second thoughts of moving. But life must go on. Its time for a change. Good Bye Fair Oaks. Give me good luck to my move to Walnut Creek this June.

Note: The Estate Sale of my Household Goods is scheduled for the first weekend in June.    
 

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...