Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Monday, April 8, 2024

My Youngest Daughter, Ditas turned 59 Last March 23

I must be getting old. My youngest daughter Ditas turned 59 years old last March 23.  Today I also learned that my oldest daughter, Dinah is planning to retire in 2 years. 

My oldest son is also almost 66 years old.  Most of my contemporaries are gone. I am thankful and grateful every day- that I am still alive and happy in my aging years.  

My mind is clear and sharp and I still enjoy blogging/writing and playing bridge. However, my knees are sometimes not working well, preventing me to do my weekly Zumba activities and limit my walking and other physical activities I have enjoyed during my younger years. I still enjoyed playing Chair Volley Ball, Corn Hole and Ladder Ball. I am Thanking the Lord for his Blessings in My Aging Years. 

Here are some photos that Ditas posted on her FaceBook Page celebrating her 59th Birthday and her comments. She states:  "Thank you all for the birthday wishes. As I enter my last trip around the sun of my 5th decade, trying to be a healthier happier me, but of course way too much food this weekend!"

Dining at Hell's Kitchen with Daughter Carenna


Ditas and Carenna




Here's Ditas short Bio: https://www.census.gov/newsroom/press-releases/2022/ditas-katague-appointed-associate-director-communications.html

Hopefully, Joe Biden will get reelected, so Ditas will have another 4 years serving the Federal Government. Otherwise if Joker and Crazy DT wins, she will be back here in California, much closer to me. Incidentally, Trump send me an e-mail today asking for my support. The title of the E-mail, Friend, you are Everything to Me. It was from the Republican National Committee, 2024, Editor, dependourrights.com.. I placed it in my TRASH!!!

Meanwhile I just received this plaque of Appreciation from the UP Visayas, Library Project because of my major donation to their project. The Donation was to honor the memory of my late son ( David E III) and wife ( Macrine). 



Final Note: One of Ditas Newest Painting was sold before the opening of the Art Show the other day πŸ’šπŸ’š. 


Here's her two new paintings. I would have purchased one myself if I was there. 

Leif, Ditas Pet Dog Guarding the Painting from Intruders! Ha! Ha! The Tree of Life!

πŸ’šπŸ’šhttps://delrayartisans.org/event/same-but-different-reception/?fbclid=IwAR2gKsdQe7SDiSz6lXwaxOumlJtgltWbN8T6SWFspXmsf5i9aBVkXfMEeUw_aem_AeBws9A_oQyJkjnqy52DpBOA5IPX-ISoZy1QuNCrnXXHC4XGdKIJgbS3bEKTs9xhBRbIhcSSI3N9FAItucVXMOLT

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...