Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Sunday, October 13, 2024

Welcome, Autumn is Here at THD

The cool and lazy morning of Autumn is here at THD.  This week autumn weather has reached the East Bay.  I am delighted for the change from three digits to perfect temperatures ranging from the low 60's in the morning and later to the low 80's in the afternoon. Here are some photos, I took this morning. 

The photo with the bougainvillea blooms I took early in the morning when it was a little bit foggy, but later cleared when I took the photo of my cacti collection.  

The photos above are my bougainvillea and cacti blooming and happy of the cool temperatures in the morning. 

Even Batman and Robin are getting lazy and started napping after their breakfast as shown in the following photos. 



Yesterday Batman was watching me doing my daily blogs setting at the top of my printer.  However, was Robin was outside hiding by the side of my garbage pail. 




Lastly,  enjoy this Poem -The Raven, by Edgar Allan Poe. 


Meanwhile. enjoy this song the Autumn Leaves

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...