Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Friday, July 1, 2011

Interesting July Calendar, 2011-Money Bags and a Chain Letter


I received the following e-mail from a relative,recently. I do not believe in Chain Letters, so I never forwarded it to any one. But, I think it is interesting trivia, so I am blogging on this subject. Enjoy and if you believe in Chain Letters, this is the time to do it. Who knows money may be on your way!

Money Bags
This year, July has 5 Fridays, 5 Saturdays and 5 Sundays. This happens once every 823 years. This is called money bags. So, forward this to your friends and money will arrive within 4 days. Based on Chinese Feng Shui. The one who does not forward.....will be without money. Kinda interesting - read on!!!

This year we're going to experience four unusual dates.

1/1/11, 1/11/11, 11/1/11, 11/11/11 and that's not all..Here's Da Vinci take on the last Supper and the numbers 11 11.



Take the last two digits of the year in which you were born - now add the age you will be this year. The results will be 11 or 111 for everyone in whole world. "Okay, so the adding up the age you were born plus the age you will be this year is equal to 111 is just freaky. Interesting! I knew this year is special.

For example, my youngest grand daughter is 8 years old. She was born in 2003. So 8 plus 03=11. Another example, my oldest son was born in 1958. He will be 53 years old this year. 53+58=111. Last example, I was born in 1934 and I will be 77 this coming December, so 34 + 77 = 111. Try it!

This is the year of the Money!!! The proverb goes that if you send this to eight good friends money will appear in next four days as it is explained in Chinese FENGSHUI.


Those who don't continue the chain won't receive..Its a mystery, but its worth a try".

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...