Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Saturday, November 16, 2013

An Appeal for a Charitable Donation

I received the following e-mail asking for a charitable donation. I believe it is a scam. Incidentally, have you donated to the victims of typhoon Yolanda in the Philippines?


Charity Donation
From Mrs. Mabel Ovis
Abidjan Cote D'Ivoire
West Africa.

Attention:

Greetings in the name of the Almighty God/Allah the giver of every good thing. I know this proposal will definitely come to you as a huge surprise, but I implore you to take your time to go through it carefully as the decision you make will go a long way to determine my future.

I am Mrs. Mabel Ovis an ageing widow of 57 years old suffering from long time illness. I have some funds which I inherited from my late husband, the sum of USD $4,500,000.00 and I needed a very honest and God fearing person who can withdraw this money then use the funds for Charity works. I WISH TO ENTRUST THIS FUND TO YOU FOR CHARITY WORKS.

I found your email address from the internet after honest prayers to the Lord/Allah to bring me HONEST PERSON I CAN CONFIDE ON, and I decided to contact you if you may be willing and interested to handle these trust funds in good faith. I am desperately in keen need of assistance and I have summoned up courage to contact you for this task, you must not fail me and the millions of the poor people in our today’s WORLD.

This is not stolen money and there are no dangers involved. Please if you would be able to use the funds for the Charity works please kindly let me know immediately.

Please kindly respond quickly for further details if you can handle this task.

Regards,

Mrs. Mabel Ovis.

Personal Note: Typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda that devastated Central Philippines last week has spurred numerous appeals for donation all over the Web. Be sure that your donation goes to the right organization. Your donation must go directly to the victims and not for the administrative expenses of the organization.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...