Planning to Retire Soon!

If you are planning to retire in the Philippines soon, I suggest you visit several excellent websites on pro's and cons of retiring in the Philippines. However if you want to retire in the provinces, where life is simple, standard of living cheaper, less traffic congestion and pollution, availability of fresh seafood and vegetables compared to the big cities, my island province is the place for you! If this is your first time in my site, welcome. Some of the photos and videos on this site, I do not own. However, I have no intention on the infringement of your copyrights. The photo above is the front yard of Chateau Du Mer- Our Retirement Home in Boac, Marinduque, Philippines

Sunday, November 24, 2013

One Hour of Calm and Relaxing Music for Today


Today is Sunday. If you are a Church goer, today is the time to thank God for all his blessings a couple of days before the Official Thanksgiving Day here in the US. Today, my wife and I are also going to attend a live concert-My Husband's Lover Concert. We have not been to alive concert for the last decades and we are excited. But for you who are home bound, get a comfortable chair, close your eyes and just listen to this peaceful and calming music. Guaranteed to relax you and to forget the worries and problems of daily living for at least one hour. Try it and let me know of the results of your experience. Happy Relaxing!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...